As always for this segment I will find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs and complete mini-challenges. I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well! Leave your own answers in the comments or write your post and link it back to me. (You are also free to use the picture if you’d like, just credit me.)
Found On: Its You And Everything
Today’s Topic: Autumn Time
1.Crunching Leaves : Choose a book with an Orange, Red, or Yellow on it.
“Dragonfly In Amber” by Diana Gabaldon.
2. Cozy Sweater : It’s cooled down enough to wear warmer clothing – What book have you read that gives you a warm feeling?
“Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?” by Mindy Kaling. Or any book that makes me laugh.
3. Fall Storm : The wind is howling and the thunder is roaring – What book do you read during this Autumn Storm?
A book with mystery and thrills so I’d have to pick something like “Grave Mercy” by Robin LaFevers.
4. Cool Crisp Air : What book character would you like to trade places with?
A really hard question, since there are pros and cons to all of my favorite book character’s lives. Maybe, Zoe, from “The Shambling Guides” series? Even though she works at a paranormal company with supernaturals that could possibly eat her as lunch, she has an editor/writing job she loves.
I’ve always wanted to work at a publishing company, and I think having supernaturals as my coworkers would definitely be an interesting job experience.
5. Hot Apple Cider : What under-hyped book would you want to become the next big thing?
The “Graceling” Series by Kristen Cashore. I feel like it’s somewhat well-known, but I don’t hear a lot of people talk about. Also the “Exorsistah” series by Claudia Mair Burney. That series is fun, witty, and action packed.
There are many other books I would like to pick as well, but at the moment I can’t think of them.
6. Coat, Scarves, and Mittens : What is the most embarrassing book cover you own, that you’d like to keep hidden?
Hmmm… I actually don’t think I own any books with weird/embarrassing book covers, at least not that I know of.
7. Pumpkin Spice : What’s your favorite Autumn Foods/Drinks?
Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie, thanksgiving dinner foods, hot/cold apple cider, and donuts! Yum!
8. Warm , cozy bonfire: Who do you tag?
Anyone who would like to participate!
Tag You’re It! Feel free to participate in this fun questions. Share your answers in the comments or link to your post in the comment section below! 🙂
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.