Recently I was graciously nominated for The Liebster Award by TheHopefulOnes! Thank you so much!!! Go ahead and click on the link to check out her lovely blog! 😀
The rules are:
1. You must link and thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. You must answer the questions given to you by the one who nominated your blog.
3. You must nominate 11 other blogs with 200 or or less followers.
4. You must ask these 11 other blogs 11 new questions and tell them that they have been nominated.
Since this is the second nomination for this awesome award I have received, I won’t be nominating other blogs since I’ve already done that previously. I really wanted to answer TheHopefulOnes’ questions, since I love a good Q&A post so I decided to participate again!
So without further ado, let’s get started!
1. Which books remind you of the 4 seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter)? Name 1 for each.
Spring: “The Iron King Series” by Julie Kagawa
Summer: “Roomies” by Sara Zarr
Fall: “Fire (Graceling Realm #2) by Kristin Cashore
Winter: “Wintergirls” by Laurie Halse Anderson
2. What book would you read with your friends at a sleepover or a group hang-out?
An interactive book with a little Q&A, but also has lots of fun activities me and my friends can enjoy. Maybe a “Would You Rather?” book?
3. What book has the most embarrassing cover that you had to hide it from people when you were reading it?
Probably any Harlequin romance novel I’ve ever read. Some of the covers are pretty steamy, lol. That’s why I don’t read them too often.
4. If you had to read one book over and over again for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The hardest question to ask a bibliophile! I’ll I don’t have just one top book to choose from, but I want to pick a childhood favorite book something like “Charlotte’s Web” by E.B. White. It’s kind of a indefinite answer, but that’s as close as I’m going to get to the answering this question at the moment, sorry!
5. Since Halloween is near…what book scared you the most?
Hmmm… although I love the horror genre, I’m more of a horror film junkie. I just started reading horror novels, but one I remember is this book called “Disorderly” by Jayme Karales. It freaked me out because it was a bit gory and the main character commits acts of violence in order to satisfy whatever it is inside him. His violent acts keep his tumor (he has brain cancer) at bay. It was unsettling in some parts, but the novel was overall really good!
6. Which book has the most beautiful cover in your opinion?
I can really choose just one, but if I had to pick a recent book I read it would be “The Jewel” by Amy Ewing.
7. Which book would you want to catch your crush reading?
Hmm… any piece of classic literature, if he strikes up a conversation about the novel/reading (in general), then I know we’ll have an instant connection.
8. I know this has been asked many times before but I really want to know which book world you want to live in?
There are so many pros and cons to live in book worlds, but I’ll pick Hogwarts! Learning magic spells and playing quidditch sounds fun!
9. If you could, can you name a book and a type of food that would go well together?
“Fangirl” by Rainbow Rowell and any munchies/snack (style) food. I say that because I’m always eating all types of snack food when I’m reading books or fan fiction.
10. Think of your favorite song. Now, which book goes well to match it?
Favorite song at the moment is “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne. The book? “The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love At First Sight” by Jennifer E. Smith.
Thanks again for the fun Q&A and the nomination! 😀