This cool blogging challenge is provided by Good Books and Good Wine Her blog is fantastic so check it out! Let’s begin…
Day 6: Describe how you shop for books.
1) My mom suggests that we should go to one of our favorite book stores or even go to a new one that we haven’t been to before.
Sounds like a pretty good idea…
2) I am hesitant to go because I really don’t have that much money on me anyway. But I decide it will be fun to look anyway. So I’m pretty happy at this point.
My happy dance…
3) Go to the book store and walk inside and then I act like this…
4) Which leads to me picking up books like this… and pushing my mom out-of-the-way (sometimes) to get to books! (sorry mom!)
5) Having to put back some books because I don’t have enough money.
6) End up still buying way more than I expected. But happy that I got some cool books to read!
My friend gave me the term “book whisperer” a couple of years ago, and it has really stuck with me. I don’t know why she called me that. Maybe it’s because I always end up buying books every time I go to the book store. It’s like I look at certain books and it speaks to me saying “Hey! Buy me!”, and it ends up being a really good book! Lol!
And the question to everybody is, how do you shop for books? I’m really interested, so let me know 🙂
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge,Day 6- Shopping for Books (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier (mynovelopinion.wordpress.com)