Day 7 and I’m keeping up with the challenge hooray! I’m having a lot of fun learning about my own reading habits. As always, this challenge is provided by book blogger, Good Books and Good Wine Be sure to check out her blog!
Day 7: Talk about you blogging quirks.
Hmmm…blogging quirks…*goes to look up what that exactly is*
And I’m back! I really don’t have too many blogging quirks, but here are some I think I do:
- I feel like I ramble in my posts
- I always (don’t know why) listen to jazz music when I write my blog posts ( It helps me concentrate)
- Like to drink tea/coffee while I write posts
- Maybe my sentences are a little too long?
- Using funny gifs
- Express my side comments/feelings in parentheses
That’s about all I can think of. *hopes I wrote this post right*
All of my other blogger out there, do you have any blogging quirks? Leave it in the comments 🙂
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 7 (swimlindsey.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day Seven (Hosted by Good Books & Good Wine) (readinginwinter.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge,Day 7-Blogging Quirks (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)