I was nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by the lovely Lindsey @ Paradis Books! If you haven’t already, be sure to check out her fabulous blog!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Do you loan out books? Have you ever gotten one back damaged, what would you do if a friend returned a book slightly damaged?
I do loan books, from time to time. I’ve only had two books damaged as far as I can remember. From those times I do recall, the damages were small, so I was extremely irritated with them. One time the damage to a book was so bad that I never lent that friend a book ever again.
Giving books soundtracks is a thing, this is the reverse: if you had to pick an album to adapt into a book which album would you pick?
Paramore’s Riot album. It’s a mashup of breakup anthems as well as songs about falling in love. I could see it translated into a contemporary book.
Go-to book reading snack or drink?
Oh that’s a hard one, because I eat and drink while reading. But seeing how accident prone I am with reading books and having food, I’ll choose drink. My go to drink is usually tea or coffee, depending on the time of day.
Lily @ Lair of Books • Joana @ Bookneeders • Sam @ Clues and Reviews • Megan @ Bookslayer Reads • Jenny @ Reading The End • Wendy @ What The Log • Emma @ llady Literary • Nancy & Kathleen @ Graphic Novelty • Morgan @ Backlist Babe
- What bookish destination would you travel to and why?
- What are your top three bookish pet peeves?
- If you could direct any book into a movie adaptation, which one and why? Name some actors/actresses you would you cast and what location/s would you shoot it at.