So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Skye at The Rambling Imp!!! Thank you so much! 😀 Go check out her blog!
Here are the award rules:
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Chose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on and to link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs
Okay…first off…11 facts about myself:
- I love coffee and tea so much that I drink it daily (in fact, probably too much)
- I’m not a very good cook, but I am great at making deserts (ex. cakes and brownies)
- One of my favorite hobbies besides reading is watching movies, especially the classics (like Audrey Hepburn movies).
- I’m a picky eater.
- I love Japanese animation. Fullmetal Alchemist, is probably my favorite anime show ever and Howl’s Moving Castle is my favorite Ghibli movie of all time.
- I can speak, write, and read at an intermediate level of Japanese.
- My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin.
- I like to scrapbook and make crafts/greeting cards for friends and family.
- I hope to open my own bookstore/coffee shop one day.
- I own four pairs of Converse sneakers and want to buy even more.
- I want to travel all over the world.
Now the questions from Skye:
1) What does your happy place look like?
Belle’s library from Beauty and the Beast with a coffee bar.
2) Which book that you own has your favorite packaging/cover design?
I love Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Reminds me of comics…
3) If you were to write a short story right now, what would it be about?
Hmm…maybe about a girl who gets trapped in her own daydream/imagination and has to escape.
4) What was the last song you listened to?
“Air Balloon” by Lily Allen (She’s fantastic)
5) What’s the first memory that comes to mind when you try to think of a memory? Describe it.
Usually something else that I had recently done that day that was remember-worthy.
6)What’s your favorite quote from a book?
“Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope. They are the elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty. There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all.” -Oscar Wilde, Picture of Dorian Gray
7) What films inspire you most?
Inspirational films where a character that discovers something new/decides to pursue something, a coming-of-age story, or travel.
8) What was the last dream you can remember about?
I don’t know. But I did have a dream that had a combination of characters from Doctor Who and Avengers. It was so cool and I had superpowers.
To stop over stressing myself out about things I can’t change.
10) Who is someone you would love to have a conversation with?
Oprah. She’s an amazing woman!
11) What’s your personal philosophy?
Live, love, laugh 🙂
Now time to tag other fellow bloggers!!!! I nominate…
Here are my questions for you:
What is your favorite go-to drink/snack when reading a book?
- What’s one of your favorite books you read in school? Why?
- Do you do any other types/styles (ex. newspaper, books) of writing outside of your blog? What kind?
- Pick a favorite quote from any book.
- Did you make a new year’s resolution/goal for this year? If so, what is it?
- What music artist are you currently listening to right now?
- What’s your favorite season (ex. fall, winter) and why?
- What types of movies/TV do you enjoy? Do you have an absolute must watch?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
- Do you speak multiple languages? (it doesn’t have to be fluent)
- Name a superpower you wish you had. Why?
Link your post back to me so I can see your answers. 🙂