Welcome to my segment where I find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs made by lovely bloggers like you! I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well!
Today’s Topic: Outlander Book Tag
Created By: Sasha Alsberg @ abookutopia
1. You touch some standing stones and get transported back in time, what year would you hope to land in?
Hmm maybe 1920s Europe. U.S. intellectuals, painters, writers, and tourists were drawn to French art, literature etc. And I would love to meet them and spend time with the writers and artists of the era. Plus it was during this time that jazz was introduced to the French.
2. Claire is a very good nurse, what type of skill would you want to have that a fictional character excels at?
It really depends on what time of book. I think I would love to excel in the medical field as a fictional character. Medical science fascinates me.
3. Jamie and Claire are ultimate relationship goals, who is your favorite fictional couple?
I have so many favorites, but now my current OTP is Laura Jean and Peter as I’m currently reading Always and Forever Laura Jean by Jenny Han. I really admire the dynamic of their relationship and how sweet they are as a couple.
4. The ending of Outlander was shocking, what is one book you read that totally blew your mind?
Penance by Kanae Minato. It was shocking, had many twists and turns, plus the ending threw me for a loop!
5. Scotland has lots of castles and we see quite a few in Outlander, what fictional kingdom would you want as your own (castle included)?
I know Hogwarts isn’t a kingdom, but that castle is absolutely gorgeous!
6. Outlander has some very steamy scenes, what is your favorite romance novel?
I don’t have a number one favorite, but one of my favorite reads from this year was Hold Me by Courtney Milan. It had solid characters, and engaging story line, and steamy scenes.
7. The Jacobite Rising is a huge plot point in the Outlander series, what book has your favorite battle in it?
I really don’t have a scene with a number one favorite battle, but I do like some of the epic battle scenes in The Mortal Instruments series.
8. Jamie and Claire get married very unexpectedly, what fictional character would you want to marry on a whim?
That’s a tough one. I can’t think of any!
9. Scotland is a beautiful place, what is one fictional world you would love to visit?
I would say Hogwarts again.
10. If you could change the past, would you?
I want to say yes, but I’ve seen enough shows and read enough books to know what things can happen when you change history. Either things can happen for the good or the bad. Plus we use history to grow from for the future. On the other hand I do want go back in time and prevent some of the most horrific events history has ever seen. Ultimately if it’s in history in general I say change it. For my own personal history, I use the past to grow into a stronger person.
Whew, that was a long rambling answer. Sorry!
Tag! You’re it! Comment with your answers below or participate by writing your own post and link back to me.
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.