As always for this segment I will find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs and complete mini-challenges. I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well! Leave your own answers in the comments or write your post and link it back to me. (You are also free to use the picture if you’d like, just credit me.)
Found On: Reading In The Sunshine
Today’s Topic: Blogger “Get To Know Me”
Tells us Five Random Facts about you
1) I love karaoke!!! I’m always singing wherever I am; whether its to pass the time or when I feel like dancing. I owned a karaoke machine as kid, and I used to sing songs on it all the time. I’m a decent singer, but no vocal prowess as far as skills go. Surprisingly, I’ve never even been to a karaoke bar/room (but I really want to go).
2) My favorite Japanese food is Yakisoba. It consists of wheat noodles, sauce (it varies at different restaurants), and usually some type of meat. I love to eat chicken with this dish.
3) My favorite genre of movies is a tie between horror and romantic comedies. (I know complete opposites, right?)
4) When I started college, I originally thought about going into journalism so that I could become a travel journalist. It’s a career I still would like to pursue, but I chose English because I not only enjoy reading book and its a broader field in which I could explore more career opportunities.
5) I don’t like pickles. Can’t stand the things!
When is Your Birthday Month?
February! Winter is my least favorite season though 🙁
What’s Your Favorite Color?
What’s Your Favorite Memory?
One of my favorite memories is going to Disney World as a kid. I had such a blast meeting the characters (although some of the costume people slightly scared me), eating great food, enjoying classic rides, and just overall having fun. My favorite park at Disney world is Epcot because I can travel to many countries in one park.
Describe a Day in Your Life?
Wake up, get my morning coffee, and get ready for work. Go to work and after coming back home I take some time to class. Either I’m writing for the blog, writing a website I’m working for, reading, or watching TV. (It’s not really that exciting)
On my off days, I’m usually catching up with reading blogs/watching vlogs, doing a lot of writing, cleaning, and relaxing. Sometimes I’ll hang out with friends or family.
Name Five Of Your Favorite Songs
“Good Girl”- Carrie Underwood
“I Have Nothing”-Whitney Houston
“I Want You Back”-The Jackson 5
“Hard To Say”- Crystal Kay
“Don’t Stop Me Now”- Queen
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Only one thing?! That’s incredibly hard. Let me think….probably chicken, because you can cook and prepare it in many different days.
What is something you really dislike?
Nosey or argumentative people. And bad grammar.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Probably somewhere scenic, and it would be located outside the US.
Name five of your favorite films.
Howl’s Moving Castle
The Nightmare Before Christmas (my favorite Tim Burton film)
Roman Holiday (favorite Audrey Hepburn film)
If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
Plane ticket to Japan.
Favorite day of the week?
Wednesday aka “Hump Day!
What three things would you take to a desert island?
My book collection, my Ipod (with everlasting batteries, so it doesn’t die), and a survival kit.
Sweet or savory?
Sweet! I love eating lots of different dessert dishes.
Early bird or night owl?
Night Owl! I’m not a big morning person.
Name five of your favorite books.
Vampire Academy – Richelle Mead
Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
A Tree Grows In Brooklyn – Betty Smith
Flowers For Algernon – Daniel Keyes
Confessions of a Shopaholic (series) – Sophie Kinsella
It’s a tie between tea and coffee.
Monkeys! The smaller types are super adorable.
Who do you tag next?
Everyone who wants to try out this tag! But I will tag a couple of bloggers while I’m at it.
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.