Hello fellow readers! Today I bring exciting news that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. This award was created by Eve at Edge of Night! I was nominated in June by Char at Taming of the Bookworm and recently by Zezee at Zezee With Books. Thank so much for nominating me ladies! (And sorry this post is a bit late Char.) Be sure to check out their lovely blogs as well.
Here are the rules:
- Elect 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
Life of a Female Bibliophile’s Beginnings:
My blog got started in 2013. I had been vlogging about music and other topics for about a year or two, and while I loved it, I was still very camera-shy! It’s definitely not as easy as it looks either! I really wanted to talk about books and the idea for a book blog or vlog had been cooking in my mind for a while. I thought about joining the Booktube nation, but decided to blog because it was more comfortable for me to do so.
I wanted a place to share my thoughts about books and reading while being able to connect with many different readers. And it’s one of the best decisions I ever made too! I have met so many amazing people in the book blogging community, gotten great book recommendations, I’ve gotten to read ARCs, chat with authors, and so much more.
I am so thankful for everyone who takes the time to read my blog posts. I am so grateful and I wouldn’t be blogging without your readership so thank you! 🙂
My advice to other bloggers:
- Interact with other bloggers and readers – don’t just read their posts, comment and chat with them
- Put yourself out there – participate in blogger events and tours, the more you do the more exposure you will get and the more people you will meet
- Always have fun when blogging! – remember quality not quantity
Now it’s time for my own nominations!
- Genki Jason from Gekinahito’s Blog
- Becky from Blogs of a Bookaholic
- Captivated by Fantasy
- Syc from The Lit Mermaid
- Stephanie at Life’s a Cup of Tea
- Dani from Dani Reviews Things
- Emily from Embuhlee Liest
- Faith Simone
- Analee from Book Snacks
- Cassie from Books and Bowel Movements
- Ali from Ali’s Reviews and More
- Sarah from The Bookshelf Pirate
- Madeline from Matilda, All Grown Up
- Leah from The Perks of Being a Bookworm
- Klinta from Book Owly
Thanks again Char and Zezee for nominating me and thanks to all my personal nominations for having fantastic blogs! 🙂