This challenge was created by Good Books and Good Wine! Check out her blog! Onto day 2!
Day 2: What’s Your Bedtime Reading Ritual
So I really don’t have a daily bedtime ritual. But when I do read before I go to bed….
1) Make delicious tea.
Usually I drink decaffeinated tea, if I’m trying to go to bed right away. But if it’s a night where I want to stay up and read lots longer, I drink caffeinated tea or coffee.
2) Find some yummy snacks to eat.
Okay, so maybe not so much like Mr.Bean here, but you get the point. I don’t know why, but a lot of the time I get the munchies before bed. Anyone else? I usually eat light snacks like trail mix or goldfish.
3) Find a cozy spot to read on my bed or on my lounge chair.
So I then find cozy spot to read so I can get lost in my book.
And we have Mr.Bean again. Haha! Usually I read till I fall asleep on my book or read till I get sleepy, then go to bed.
What’s your bedtime reading ritual? Leave it in the comments!
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
- 15-Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2 (zaraalexis.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2 and 3 (janysbookblog.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge-Day 2 Bedtime Reading Ritual (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 2 (booksforbirds.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2 (youngadultbookmadness.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2 (thegrownupya.wordpress.com)