Okay fellow readers, hope you all are doing well! I decided to do the 15 day book challenge from Good Books and Good Wine Check it out!!! This challenge looks fun and I hope you all enjoy it and participate as well!
Day 1: Make 15 book related confessions.
Here we go!
1. I usually read 15-20 books at time when I’m not in school.
2. I am a little OCD when it comes to people borrowing books, they need to return back to me in pristine condition.
3. A lot of people get exited about food or movies. I get excited about book shops. So much so, that when I travel to well-known popular cities I look for the must see book shops in the area, no matter how big or small.
4. I loved the Twilight series.
5. I actually love cheesy Harlequin books (even thought the characters/stories can be really stupid).
6. At the moment 80% of what I read are paranormal books.
7. When I read, I can block out all unnecessary sounds, including people, and am stuck in that novel’s settings.
8. I prefer to read fiction over non-fiction, because: 1) it’s so much more exciting, 2) my life is non-fiction.
9. I have books everywhere in my house.
10. I wish I could be Belle from The Beauty and the Beast just so I could get that amazing library.
11. Sometimes I get really over emotional about favorite characters. Such as when I feel super sad when someone dies or even get extremely angry about it and have stop where I am in the book, put it down, and walk away from it.
12. Books are always and will always be better than e-books (even though I do own a kindle).
13. I will not buy the movie covers of books, I absolutely refuse to.
14. I always buy books wherever, whenever. Even when I only have $5 in my pocket.
15. I think chick lit are real books as much as other genres even though some people don’t think so.
What are your book confessions? Leave them in the comments.