So I have been nominated by Lindsey @ The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red Headed Bookworm for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go check out her amazing blog! Thanks so much! I’m truly honored!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are seven facts about me:
- I love to learn new languages! Currently I study Japanese as my minor at my university (I’m not completely fluent yet). I am teaching myself Korean and eventually would like to be fluent in Spanish.
- I love old classic movies. Especially ones that feature Audrey Hepburn. My favorite movie of hers is Roman Holiday.
- I love art; drawing, scrapbooking, and making greeting cards are some of my favorite things to do.
- I have been playing piano for over 11 years.
- I want to travel to many places around the world.
- I want to write a bestselling novel.
- I drink coffee everyday. And sometimes lots of tea too!
- I’ve never owned a pet, but I would like to own a dog in the future.
- I love horror movies, I can’t get enough of them!
- I am 90’s kid and one of my top favorite cartoons growing up was Hey Arnold.
As for my personal nominations, I haven’t’ followed 15 blogs yet (since I’m still new to the blogging world), so here are some blogs I read diligently:
- The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say “Shhh”
- Books and Bowel Movements
- Find a Girl Who Reads
- Jeyna Grace
- The Perks of Being a Bookworm
Thanks again Lindsey! 🙂