Recently, I was nominated by Giovanna from the Book Coma blog for the Sunshine Blog Award. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 🙂
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
1) What is your favorite movie?
That’s so hard to answer since I love movies and I’ve watched so many over the years. Honestly, I really don’t have one top favorite film. My one of my go-to movies is Aladdin. It’s my favorite Disney film of all time.
2) What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a writer. I want to write full-length novels, but in the meantime I enjoy freelance writing and creating short stories.
3) What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is pink!
4) What is your favorite food/restaurant?
My favorite food is pizza, but I don’t have a favorite restaurant at the moment.
5) Favorite Band or Musical Artist?
Also a hard question since I’m constantly finding new music everyday. I don’t have a top favorite artist or band, but you can always find me listening to music by Michael Jackson.
6) Hardback or Paperback Books?
I prefer paperbacks. They take up less space on my bookshelf and are easier to carry around.
7) What book was the last book you read, and gave 5 Stars?
None for 2016. I believe the last book I gave 5 stars was The Good Goodbye by Carla Buckley and I read that in 2015.
8) Have you ever given a book 1 Star, and if so, what book was it?
Not that I have a record of. If I did it probably was a “DNF” book.
9) What is your favorite book genre?
10) Who is your favorite author?
11) Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, where to?
Yes, I’ve been to Mexico and the Bahamas. Mostly, I’ve traveled within the US.
- Describe how did you first get into blogging?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- What book do you always recommend to other readers?
- What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What is the best TV show you have ever watched?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Where do you buy most of your books?
- What’s the hardest thing about blogging?