So a couple of weeks ago I celebrated my birthday! Hooray!!!
So what better way to celebrate than to get awesome books as gifts and to go out and order more books!!! Double hooray!
Here’s what I got (I would’ve posted this a while ago, but I wanted to wait until my order came in the mail):
Sorry the picture quality is not the best….
- At Grave’s End – Jeanine Frost (Book 3 in the Night Huntress series)
- Princess Knight Part One (b-day gift)
- Princess Knight Part Two (b-day gift)
- Spirit Walk – Richie Tankersley Cusick
Mathilda Savitch – Victor Lodato
- Jealousy (Book 3 in the Strange Angels series)
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell (b-day gift)
- Insurgent (Book 2 in the Divergent series) – Veronica Roth
- The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
Yay!!!! I can’t wait to read them all! What books have you bought lately?