Welcome to my segment where I find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs made by lovely bloggers like you! I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well!
Today’s Topic: Spooky Halloween Tag
Found At: Simply Kenna
Taking a break from the normal bookish tag, I thought I’d do a Halloween themed one since it’s next week! Time to answer some spooky questions! 😀
1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Thriller by Michael Jackson. Hands down!
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
A wild animal or an evil supernatural being.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
No and I never will. I do not mess around with that kind of stuff.
4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
Vampires! They’re a classic!
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Nothing too bad, just hearing the creaky noises in my house. They scare me from time to time.
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
No. I would be way too freaked out.
7. Are you superstitious?
To some extent. But I don’t believe in stuff like the superstitions on Friday the 13th.
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
No. If I do, it’s usually the reflection from my glasses, lol.
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
Hmm. Pretty much all urban legends freak me out. But I know I’ve read a lot of Japanese horror legends such as “Carved Mouth Woman” and it terrifies me.
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers. I loved a story that builds up the suspense.
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
I’m not really sure. I do like reading those types of stories in books though.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
13. Do you get scared easily?
Depends on what it is. Like I love horror movies and they don’t really bother me, but I refuse to go in a haunted house. They scare the crap out of me.
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
Yes and yes.
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Find a weapon, grab my phone, and then go a secure hiding spot if possible.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Why would I want to do that?! I think the easiest thing to choose be a movie where if you didn’t go into a house/do a task then you would be absolutely fine. Maybe “The Ring”? I would never volunteer to watch some rogue video tape.
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
That’s hard. Something simplistic and cute maybe? Probably would pick a decades style outfit from the 80s/90s.
19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
No thank you.
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
Probably a knife weapon like Michonne has in The Walking Dead. Ammo for guns would probably be harder to find or make.
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
I’m not a big party person, but I think I would enjoy a small party with friends or family more. You can dress up, eat good food, and stay warm indoors. (It usually rains every Halloween in Michigan).
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I think that with all my horror movie expertise that I would be the final girl.
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Only if it is extremely scary!
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
The person who yells at characters, lol. I can’t help it!
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
26. Favorite scary book?
I don’t have top favorite, but Through the Woods by Emily Carroll is a great creepy graphic novel!
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
When I was teenager, maybe 13 or 14 years old.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
A Dalmatian costume. I was only about 1-year-old, think.
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas.
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Probably an owl, preferably something like Hedwig. They are so cute!
Tag! You’re it! Comment with your answers below or participate by writing your own post and link back to me.
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it