Welcome to my segment where I find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs made by lovely bloggers like you! I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well!
Today’s Topic: The Happiness Tag
Tagged By: Paradis Books
LIST FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Friends/Family – They are always there to cheer me up when I’m feeling down, are constantly supportive of my dreams, and I always have fun hanging out with them
- Music – As you’ve seen my segment “What I’m Listening To” I adore a variety of music. My parents exposed to just about every type of music at a young age so I listen to everything from Old School Motown songs to Electronic dance music.
- Books – This is pretty self-explanatory since I have a blog all about books, but they are my life. I’ve had a very strong passion for literature since my childhood and I love that books can take me to any place/time as well as help me learn more about the world.
- Art – Though I’m a bit rusty with drawing/painting, you can always find me working on various art projects. I love creating art whether it’s homemade greeting cards from scratch or doodling on a piece of paper. One of my favorite things to do is to travel to art museums. I can spend all day in there.
- Pizza & Ice Cream – My top favorite foods! My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip, and as for pizza I enjoy a variety of type.
LIST FIVE SONGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:
Super hard to narrow down these choices, but here are a few faves…
- Rockin’ Robin by Michael Jackson
- Treasure by Bruno Mars
- Let’s Rock by Chrisette Michele
- Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
- The entire Aladdin soundtrack (hands-down my favorite Disney movie ever!)
Zezee WIth Books • Peregrine Grace @ Books and Beauties • Megan @ BookslayerReads • Amanda @ Cover to Cover Mom • Wendy @ What The Log Had To Say • Bina @ WOCReads • Carolyn @ A Hundred Thousand Stories and anyone else who wants to do this tag.