As always for this segment I will find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs and complete mini-challenges. I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well! Leave your own answers in the comments or write your post and link it back to me. (You are also free to use the picture if you’d like, just credit me.)
Today’s Topic: Disney Song Book Tag
Created By: Arias Books
1. A whole new world – Pick a book that made you see the world differently.
Just So Happens by Fumio Obata
I haven’t written my review for this book just yet, but this book made me see the world differently because it allowed me to see what it’s like to live in another country that is different from your native home. It offers an interesting perspective of the immigrant experience.
2. Cruella De Vil – Pick your favorite villain.
The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins
President Snow is evil. He’s one of my favorite villains because of how well written he is. Snow is cold and calculating throughout the entire trilogy and just when you think he’s done his worst, he’s always surprises everyone.
3. I won’t say I’m in love – Pick a book you didn’t want to admit you loved.
I don’t really have one to pick. Either I like a book or I don’t.
4. Gaston – Pick a character that you couldn’t stand.
As I explained in my recent review of the book, the main protagonist’s (Nadia) older sister is horrible. She was so selfish and she kept taking advantage of everyone because of her incessant greed.
5. Part of your world – Pick a book set in a universe you wish you could live in.
Pirates and time travel. Who wouldn’t enjoy that?
6. A dream is a wish your heart makes – describe what the book of your dreams would be like.
Book of my dreams? That’s a hard one. A book with diverse characters, a relatable themes for a wide audience, with a fantasy world setting, mystical creatures, and a dose of time travel too!
7. Someday my prince will come – What book character would you marry if you could.
I haven’t met the book character I would marry yet. I’ve read about many that would be awesome boyfriends, but I’m not sure if they’re marriage material.
8. I see the light – Pick a book that changed your life.
This book didn’t necessarily change my life, but it resonated with me because I’m such a huge fangirl. It taught me that you shouldn’t be afraid to show how much you like something no matter what people say. It also showed be that it’s okay to be a fangirl!
9. When you wish upon a star – Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.
I just wish I could experience this book for the first time again. It made the perfect summer read and I loved the characters and themes explored within the novel.
10. I just can’t wait to be king – Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.
This series has an interesting power struggle between the royalty and poor. In this series, girls are trained as surrogates for the royalty to be purchased at auctions. Violet, the main protagonist fights to stay alive under the ownership of the Duchess of the Lake.
11. Colors of the wind – Pick a book with a beautiful colorful cover.
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
I love the mixture of blue, green, and gold in this cover art. It’s gorgeous and intricate!
Tag! You’re it! Comment with your answers below or participate by writing your own post and link back to me.
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.