As always for this segment I will find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs and complete mini-challenges. I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well! Leave your own answers in the comments or write your post and link it back to me. (You are also free to use the picture if you’d like, just credit me.)
Found On: Facebook (tagged by various friends)
Today’s Topic: 10 Books That Mean Something To Me
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way, and tag 10 people to do the same. They can be any books that have influenced you in some way. Anyone can feel free to participate, but if you do please leave the link in the comments below. Then tag 10 friends plus me so I can see your list.
I meant to do this a couple of weeks ago, so I’m kinda late. Here we go!
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao – Junot Diaz
- Matilda – Roald Dahl
- The Great Gatsby – F.Scott Fitzgerald
- The Color Purple – Alice Walker
- The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe – C.S. Lewis
- A Tree Grows In Brooklyn – Betty Smith
- Anne of Green Gables – L.M. Montgomery
- Goosebumps (the original books) – R.L. Stine
- Tuck Everlasting – Natalie Babbit
This challenge/tag was so hard for me. Technically number 9 is going against the rules, but that series introduced me to horror novels.
What are your ten books? Comment below or create your own post! 🙂