One of perks of being a bibliophile is buying tons of books…but what happens when those books goes into your TBR (to be read pile)?
Over time a TBR pile could pile up massively and become a mess because of three reasons:
- a) You have a lot of books and you forget some that are placed in your TBR pile
- b) You get a really cool new book and read it immediately instead of one in the TBR pile
- c) You are very busy and don’t have time to get to those books you want to read
Here are some tips to help manage your TBR and keep it from getting out of hand:
1) Set a goal for yourself to read a certain number of books at a time or certain period of time (make it a realistic number)
2) Read when ever you’re not busy or have free time on the go. That was you can get your tasks done and catch up on reading (aka multitasking)
3) Slow down your pace on buying new books….Haha! Who am I kidding? That’s probably not gonna happen…
Well anyways, I hope these tips help!
How do you manage your own TBR pile from getting out of hand? (I could use some advice myself) Do you have any tips? Let me know! 🙂
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
- Tackle Your TBR Pile Read-A-Thon (thecrazybookworm.wordpress.com)
- Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon (Sept 8 – 21) (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Books On My TBR List (booksaz.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (50) (moonlightlibrary.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday #10: Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (debscrazyobsession.wordpress.com)