As always for this segment I will find awesome book tags throughout the vast, wide inter-webs and complete mini-challenges. I’ll hope you’ll have fun and participate with me as well! Leave your own answers in the comments or write your post and link it back to me. (You are also free to use the picture if you’d like, just credit me.)
Today’s Topic: The Joy of Christmas Book Tag!
Created By: Novels and Nonsense
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
Just to name a few, but there are so many awesome books coming out next year! 😀
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing its praises?
Meg Cabot, because she’s one of my top favorite authors and I love each and every one of her books I’ve read.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
Ooh this is a hard one. I really think the Graceling series by Kristin Cashore has great world building.
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read.
I would love to read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I feel ashamed that I haven’t read it yet, especially since everyone was buzzing about the sequel this year.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas?
So many to choose from, but I’ll pick…A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling?
Any cute/nice romance book.
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I love that it’s the season of giving and that I can spend a lot of time with my family and friends. I love decorating my tree, seeing everyone’s beautiful holiday displays, and listening to the happy music. I also enjoy watching classic movies. Christmas just makes me generally happy person.
Tag! You’re it! Comment with your answers below or participate by writing your own post and link back to me. 🙂
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.